October 16, 2011

A promise is a promise...











                                                                           

















I don't consider  myself an old fashion woman,
but, lets say i stick to my beliefs, and my principles. 
I believe in many things...i believe in respect people and theirs choices, even when i dont agree, i believe we owe truthful relations with everyone but mostly the ones we love,
 i believe in right and wrong... 
Sometimes we have to chose, not often remembering
that every choice we make, 
carries a consequence, takes us to another road, 
and eventually to another choice.... 
I believe some choices can be the wrong ones, and sometimes, not many times, 
we have the chance, the opportunity to go back and chose again, 
to undo the mistake, the bad decision (lets say it that way) 
when we don't, even after a chance been given to us, then , 
the choice is made and there's no turning back.

No comments: